All Catholic schools of the St. Louis Archdiocese shall admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and the activities generally accorded or made available to students at these schools.
If classroom space becomes limited the admission policy follows the norms set by the Archdiocesan Board of Education. The St. Ambrose School Board has the right to make appropriate provisions to fit the needs of the school. No student once admitted shall be refused the right to register on the basis of the priority system.
Priority for admission to St. Ambrose School is given to registered parishioners by date of registration.
Custody Agreements: At time of registration, parents must verify the custody arrangements in cases in which the parents of the students are divorced. A copy of the portion of the divorce decree which verifies custody arrangements must be provided.
To apply to St. Ambrose School, please provide:
- Birth and baptismal certificates and social security number of the child/children to be enrolled.
- Completed registration packet – including informational and emergency sheets - submitted to the office with a non-refundable registration fee, paid at time of registration.
- Signed official release of records from the transferring school. Official academic, health, and immunization records should be sent directly to St. Ambrose School.
- Academic readiness testing for Kindergarten.
- Physical exam for grades Kindergarten, 3rd, and 6th and any new student.
- A meeting with prospective parents scheduled with principal before final approval for admission.
Tuition Rates: Please contact Linda Gambaro, 314-772-1437, St. Ambrose School, for information about fees and scholarships available.
Comments are closed.