Saint Ambrose Catholic School on The Hill offers CYC sports for boys and girls in grades PK-8. As a school rooted in the Catholic faith, we attempt to foster sound athletics through sports programs that promote good sportsmanship, respect for authority and self-discipline.
Participation is open to children enrolled in St. Ambrose Catholic School and to children living in the St. Ambrose parish boundaries. Following are the sports and grades available:
· Soccer – Grades PK-8 – Fall
· Volleyball – Grades 3-8 – Fall
· Basketball – Grades 3-8 – Winter
· Track – Grades 1-8 – Spring
· Softball/Baseball – Grades 3-8 – Spring/Summer
· T-Ball – Grades PK-2 – Spring/Summer
Please access our EZRosters website for more information regarding sign-ups, upcoming tournaments and other sports-related activities.